- What is the Municipal sports council?
It is a municipal body in which all parts of the municipal sports are integrated, and its main function is to provide advice.
- What purposes does it have?
The main objectives are the following:
- To foster and develop sports in the municipality.
- To create sports activities, as requested or suggested by the population.
- To advise the Municipal Sports Clubs.
- To bring new ideas regarding the construction of new sports facilities.
- To propose new sports competitions: Local Tournaments and Leagues.
- To make suggestions to the Municipal Sports Activities Plan.
- Who are the members of the Municipal sports council?
The Municipal sports council is formed by:
- PRESIDENT: COUNCILLOR RESPONSIBLE FOR SPORTS.
- SECRETARY: TOWN HALL OFFICER OR MEMBER OF THE CONSELL.
- MUNICIPAL SPORTS TECHNICIAN.
- REPRESENTATIVES OF MUNICIPAL POLITICAL PARTIES: One per party (provided that they have representation in the Town Hall).
- REPRESENTATIVES OF MUNICIPAL SPORTS ASSOCIATIONS AND CLUBS: One per association or club.